- This article refers to a programming language. For a comprehensive discussion of its traits, history and usage, see C++ at Wikipedia.
|This article or section is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- DirectX (2D, 3D graphics, input, sound)
- SDL (2D, 3D graphics<ref name="SDL3D">SDL supports 3D graphics through OpenGL.</ref>, input, sound)
- MSDN on Standard C and C++ libraries
- The C++ FAQ Lite
- The Standard Template Library
- Herb Sutter's 'Guru of the Week' Articles
- Stroustrup's C++ Page
|It has been suggested that C:Development Environments be merged into this page or section. (Discuss)|