Some general useful programming techniques.
- Main Loop The core of your game
- 2D Physics Basic introduction on how you get basic environment interaction in your game to work.
- Algorithms and Data Structures Primer (incomplete)
- Linked list
- Binary heap
- Hash table
- Color Operations
- Endian Operations
- Vector Operations
- Fast 4x4 Matrix Inversion
- Height of a Point in a Triangle
Here's an aggregation of criticism and appraisement in programming. To provide a broader perspective; if you are aware of anything you'd like to add, please contribute to this section!